Buying or selling our home is an emotionally important and financially crucial transaction for you ... too important to leave to chance. I can help you navigate the unknown territory with ease. With some 5000 real estate agents in Naples, choosing the right one to represent you can be confusing. Following is my profile, so you will be more comfortable knowing the professional REALTOR with whom you are working, that I will be competent to handle every detail of your property search and purchase or sale, all the way through settlement.
• I am continually a top producer in my office.
• Unquestioned are my honesty, integrity, hard-working ethics, and commitment, and diligence to the finest service for you.
• I am a full-time REALTOR. • I have been in real estate in Naples for 31 years.
• l have 45+ years of professional experience working with the public ... It's all been "people-oriented" to assist my realty work today.
~ U.S. Congress Administrative Assistant
~ Hospital Medical Social Service Coordinator
~ Proprietor of both a wholesale and a retail business
• I have a BS Degree in Marketing & Advertising from The American University, Washington, D.C.
• I have continued my education in the real estate field to better serve you, receiving 3 designations.
~ Broker's license ~ GRI: Graduate Realtor Institute
~ CRS: Certified Residential Specialist (Most coveted earned by very few agents).
• My business is computerized and automated both at home and in the office.
• I have a full-time licensed extremely capable and pleasant Assistant, Gina, to see that every detail is attended to and to be available for you in my absence.
• I manage and personally invest in my own business as an independent contractor under the RE/MAX Balloon, determining and directing all my own marketing and business plans. I, therefore, have a bigger stake than most agents to make sure that each customer becomes a satisfied client.
• I am a residential specialist from Golf to Gulf, throughout the Naples area inland, single-family and condominium homes sales. • Pass time is spent golfing, reading, beaching & quite active with East Naples United Methodist Church.
• I donate a portion of every closing commission to Children's Miracle Network benefiting hospitalized children ... meaning money from your transaction went to help sick children.
• The finest compliment I can receive is repeated business or a referral from my friends and clients.
I have always put my all into every task I undertake. Some people here do real estate as a hobby. I have other hobbies. Real estate is my living. I work it. Work hard at it. I breathe it. Let me work for you, with TLC. I will make your intricate transaction stress-free and enjoyable experience because it is very important to you.
*** My Clients Are #1
*** Thank you for your trust and confidence.